If I could do anything all my life, it would be to learn.
Skills & Proficiency
Habilidades y Destrezas
Python & Django
Django Rest Framework
Other technologies and expertise
Otras tecnologías y conocimientos
- Make Rest Services
- Making Features for the principal product
- Implementation of TDD
- Make Scalable Code
- Build the architecture of most projects
It was interesting, to start projects from the ground up. I was able to make the changes, and to choose the technologies that the team will be most comfortable with and that the business would probably need
- Design the architecture of the projects from down to top
- Develop scalable new features
- Implement CI/CD with focus on the microservices architecture
- Code Reviews
- Make Restfull services, with best practices in mind
HTML5, CSS3, VueJS, Vue-Bootstrap, Webpack, Prestashop, Django, Django-Oscar, Django Rest Framework, PostgreSQL, Docker, Memcached, Docker Compose, Docker-Swarm, Gunicorn, Nginx systemd, Gitlab CI.
- I developed two modules for a prestashop that were integrated with a questionnaire, which was quite useful for the end user, also this served as filters to find their combined products. I did it using the prestashop api and Vuejs in the front.
- I Dockerize an entire application of Django Oscar from the ground, using an image of Alpine. I migrate the ecommerce from Django 1.10 to 2.2, also built the entire infraestructure, and configured, Databases WebServers, Appservers, etc.
- I Implemented Continuous Integration using Gitlab Runner
- I built an container orchestrator using Docker Swarm
- I develop all the frontend interface of the ecommerce site using VueJs
Working on CoffeeNights was an incredible experience, I learn a lot, of diferent things. It was challenging because it was remote, and I needed to do all kind of things from SysAdmin, DevOps, Fronted, Backend, etc.
HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, Django, DjangoChannels, Django Rest Framework, MySQL, Redis, Apache, AWS (EC2, S3, ELB), systemd, Scrum.
- I build from the ground all the system, I held several meetings with the CEO to understand all the business logic of the main product, and then make the modeling of the database, and all the backend on Django. I did the entire API of the app. I also documented the code and endpoints on Postman. Finally, but not least important, I did all the work and configuration necessary in order to start the uptime of the app on an Linux instance on EC2.
- Configuration and use of the services of EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scale on AWS
Working at Pympack was a great experience, I fully developed my skills at Python and Django professionally, It was my first experience overseas also. I learned many different things with AWS and how to build a complete application from the beginning as well.
HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, Laravel, Python, Wordpress, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Apache, PHP, Cpanel, Linux, AWS (EC2, SNES)
- I made customizations to a CRM system built on PHP and PostgreSQL. My client was BLAC, a company specialized in GPS Satellite Tracking and Technology Solutions, located on Mexico.
- I Developt a Wordpress plugin that manages the customer orders. The main focus of Treitus (the site of my client) was to allow people request the manufacture of their own products.
- I did all the configuration and use of the services of EC2, S3, to a client on Dominican Republic
- I developed a Wordpress plugin that manage events on clubs and partys of the cities on web page. the client was from USA.
- For a client form Colombia. I developed a real state ads page, from the ground, using Laravel.
Working as a Freelance, was a wonderfull experience, I truly grow as an a Full Stack developer, Sysadmin, even as a consultant. I flourished on all the fields of build a system, from desing, developing and implementing. I also, learn soft skills, I needed to treat with clients, and concrete the sale of my services
Knowledge Base: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, Wordpress, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Prestashop, PHP, Cpanel, Linux
- I build web pages, using Wordpress and prestashop
- I Assisted in designing, architecture and development of large scale web apps, and e-commerce.
- As a Lead Developer, I monitored the quality of the outocomes of all the developers in my team. I persuaded them to adhere to the agreed quality standards and that the final result will be made with the highest quality possible
Working on Roanja, It was interesting, the most prominent thing I can point out it is that, I learn to lead a team, I was on charge of 4 developers and 1 designer. It was great working with these colleagues
PHP. SOAP, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, Wordpress, MySQL, Cpanel.
- I Developed and Documented an API in SOAP
- I Modeled a big part of Databases on MySQL
- I supported with issues on frontend, with HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap
As Jr Backend Developer, I started to develop an API using SOAP and to write technical documentation. It was my first experience in a full time job. It was very pleased to work in a ambient full of challenges.